Online Payment Instructions – To set up online automatic payments for your association fees, we are
pleased to offer you a more convenient and intuitive way to make your payments through Mutual of Omaha
Bank-MutualPay Property Pay. This site makes it simple, quick and easy for you to make payments via card or
electronic check. Note: a convenience fee will be applied to payments made with a credit/debit card and using
eCheck through the mobile app. There is no fee if you pay using your checking or savings account with your
bank’s routing and account number.
To set up payments:
Go to www.propertypay.cit.com
- Click Sign Up, then click Yes to agree to the terms and conditions.
- Enter your name, email address, phone number and click Next.
- On the next page, click Property IDs and enter the following information in the fields (note that these codes are specific to your account and should not be shared with other owners). Management ID: 6053
Association ID: located on the bottom of the coupon scanline after the 6053, do not include any zeros
(example: enter EE or NSHN)
Property/Account Number: located on the top center of the coupon
4. Click Find My Property. After your property address appears, click Register Property. Click Continue.
5. Set up a username and password.
6. Set up your security questions. Click Create Account.
7. After creating an account, you will be asked to log in using your new username and password.
8. Click Make a Payment.
9. Enter the required information for either your credit card or bank account.
10. From here, you can either make a one-time payment or set up recurring payments.
If you have any trouble getting signed up, please call Mutual of Omaha Bank’s customer service at
1-866-800-4656 option #2, or email at email@example.com.